Below is a list of items that can be brought along to make your charter more comfortable and enjoyable. Please note that every adult in your group that will need a valid fishing license. For more info on licenses and how to purchase them, please visit our fishing regulations page. If you have any questions regarding items that can be brought along please feel free contact us at any time.
- Layered Clothing
- Rain Gear
- Soft-Soled Shoes
- Food and Beverages
- Motion Sickness Medication (Ask your Doctor)
- Ginger Snaps(great natural remedy to motion sickness)
- Large Cooler to Transport on the Ride Home
- Lip Balm (to protect against the sun & wind)
This is a list of items that should not be brought along either because they are prohibited by law or they are already provided.
- Illegal Drugs
- Please try to avoid glass bottles as they pose a safety threat
- Fishing Equipment or Tackle (everything is provided)
- Life Jackets and Safety Equipment (all will be provided)